Ellesmere Port and Neston Community Transport Limited
Ellesmere Port and Neston Community Transport provide affordable transport for the community including those with mobility problems. Services provided include:
- Community Car Scheme: transportation of elderly, disabled and vulnerable people to doctors appointments, dentist appointments, hospital appointments and social visits etc.
- Safer Evening Transport: to late night meetings, social functions etc. Currently running on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings.
- Affordable Community Group Transport: taking many local community groups to meetings and social events etc.
- Community dial a ride: providing transportation to lunch clubs and so on
The service relies on volunteers to operate – for this reason please give us at least two days advanced notice.
All individuals and organisations must be registered prior to using the service.
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 0151 355 3739
- Fax: 0151 355 3745
- By post: Unit A3 Stanlaw Abbey Business Centre, Dover Drive, Ellesmere Port, CH65 9BF