In association with other local organisations, Neston Town Council has assisted Methodist Church with a £400 grant towards the replacement of an oven in the Drop In. The new oven was installed on Monday 24th June.
Drop In is open on Friday mornings (9.30am – 12.30pm) in the Hall for tea, coffee and light refreshments for all Friday Market Day shoppers. It is staffed entirely by volunteers.
Everyone is very welcome to come along, meet and make friends, and enjoy a cup of tea/coffee/hot chocolate and homemade cakes, scones, pies as well as freshly made sandwiches, cheese/beans on toast or baked potatoes.
The Neston Methodist Church & Community Centre is situated at the corner of Park Street and Liverpool Road, CH64 3RB – entry on Park Street side via the glass porch doors.
Other organisations who contributed include:
• Constables Estate Agents charity match fund offer – £250
• Neighbourhood Fund Grant from the Adactus Housing Group – £250
• Sales Table donations and bric-a-brac – over £300
• Church member donation – £100
• Loyal Drop In customer donation – £250
• Church & Community Centre Anniversary fundraising weekend